Followers

24 Mar 2014

Botanica Mini-Envelope Album Blog Project

Good morning,
 
Heidi here to share my third blog project using the gorgeous 'Botanica' set from Craftwork Cards.
 
Ali has this super set on special offer on the website for £15.00 - HERE
 
I have made a little mini-envelope album from four white envelopes measuring : 13cms x 13cms. I stuck the flaps to the backs of each other envelope.
 
Here is my album
 
 
Above, is the front of the book, don't you just love these gorgeous papers?
 
I have added some lace and lots of pearls!

 
Here is the first inside pages, have added some doilies and lots of cut-out butterflies.

 
The second lot of pages, where I have made a huge multi-petal flower and added some lace.

 
Lastly, the beautiful bird die-cut, with flowers and more butterflies and lots more pearls.
 
I do hope you have enjoyed my little project today, back with my fourth and final using 'Botanica' next Monday.
 
Heidi
 
xxxxxx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Heidi
    Hopefully will see it at Ally Pally
    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Heidi,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty project heidi - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Botanica set is lovely and I love your mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loving this envelope album Heidi and the papers are gorgeous.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete