Followers

8 Sept 2013

Graphic 45

Hi it is Becky here and this week is my turn. I had to use Graphic 45 paper Secret Garden.I have enjoy the challenge.
I also did a money wallet which you will be able to see on my blog



This month I am using Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper, I loved the paper it smells lovely and is almost a light  card weight rather than paper.
I started with a 5x7  blank card then chose a blue paper from the pack, tore it to size and stamped randomly over it using Tim Holtz and Artistic Stamper stamps, going around the edges using DI Broken China and Walnut Stain and then embossed, layered on to black card and attach to card I then tore a strip of of contrasting card which  matched  the topper I used and put across the middle of card. With the topper I added some glossy accents over flowers and leaves layered on to black card and using Pinflair glue to make it stand proud of the card. I then die cut some flowers using Tim Holtz die Tattered Floral sprayed with Spray and Sparkle and made up using a brad  though the middle attach 1 at top and 1 at bottom, I added the word 'dream' and a key and birdcage metal embellishment which I attached a piece of bakers twine though the hole and tied in knot. I did take extra pics and then change my design completely and then forgot to take pics must try better next time.

          Thank You

              Becky

4 comments:

  1. A Beautiful card Becky

    Received it today, looks even better
    just love how you have used the Graphic45

    ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Becky, I love the blues and the birdcage and key are wonderful finishing touches. So glad you mentioned the lovely smell of the papers - thought it was just me! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, your card is just beautiful! Love the soft colours and those papers are gorgeous. So lovely to meet you at Biggin Hill hugs Heidi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!

    It's so nice to meet like minded people here!

    If your interested in candle making be sure to check out my blog !

    http://cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete