Followers

21 Jan 2013

Dog coat

Hi all, well this snow looks like it is going to stay!! My poor little dog Duke doesn't appear to like the cold too much so instead of splashing out silly amounts for a coat for him I made him one . I had the material at home so thought why not?! The pattern has come from a Martha Stewart pattern book, I have used a red fleece so he is snugly and a brown cord material for the top. I have used quilting in the middle and added a tartan collar for my Scottish hubby. Very pleased with my first effort getting there on the pattern / material front. Hope you like. Love and bugs xxxxxxc





5 comments:

  1. love it andrea!! he looks so cosy now! Poppy is loving the snow, she is loopy!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coat, lovely colours - the collar sets this off beautifully..Hugs..Denmo (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Duke looks lovely and warm in his very smart new coat.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coat, I was going to knit one for my little pooch but may get the machine out instead. Mind you, she will probably look as happy as Duke looks in his as she runs and hides when I get her coat out.

    ReplyDelete