Followers

5 Mar 2012

Stamp of the month

Carol and Ann showing off their lovely cards


Hi all

well today I held me second workshop and it was great fun. We had the stamp of the month class, you make a few cards and then get to take home the yummy stop set too!!!!! what more could a crafter want!!! Some great cards were made today. All different variates well done.


Some lovely new ladies doing the class

The last card was a little rushed but we just ran out of time. Here are some pics and tomorrow I will blog the first card, step by step.
Love and bugs xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have got a lovley craft studio hope you all had great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Audrey xxx Next time I will make sure I get a good one of you and not half of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete