Followers

27 Mar 2012

Linda's Fab Graphic 45 cards

Hi all


enjoying the weather so so much. I have been forced to unstrap my knee this afternoon (had a knee op 3 weeks ago) and get some sun on it! So nice being in the sun makes a change.

Here are some cards done by Linda on our design team. They are lovely, so thanks Linda. next week I will introduce a new member on the design team as it is great to see a variety of work and all those yummy cards etc.

Linda :
The next 3 projects are cards which I have used the following, Graphic45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection, Steampunk and Butterfly Speccies; Debutante Collection Eclectic Emporium and Mechanical Mind; Stazon; Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tea Dye and Old Paper; Versamark; WOW embossing powder; Spellbinders Donna-Salazar Sprightly Sprockets; an assortment of charms; ribbon; hat pins; wool from stash and tag.








I think they are great. Love and bugs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Andrea for showing my card. I really enjoyed playing with the stamps and papers. I am looking forward to seeing more from the design team.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete