Followers

23 Mar 2012

Configuration house

Hi all

I have added the houses we did for our first full day workshop and I think they are all amazing. I had loads of fun on this class and thought every house was so different and unique. I love looking at different people's ideas. Thanks ladies for a great day and I hope you all had as much fun as I did. It was messy and artistic and loads of ideas were thrown around.
Love and bugs Andreaxxxx

Ali joining in the fun


Sally's completed house finished at home. Thanks Sally glad you enjoyed it. Looks great



Michelle's house for daughter Jess to complete when she gets home.



Charlotte's House, she is adding singer memorabilia at home, love the scallops



June's House, adding some pictures of family. I love the colourful bunting x



Donna's House love the green it looked good enough to eat

2 comments:

  1. They all look absolutely fab.....
    Loved the donuts as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous. Looks like you all had a good time too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete