Followers

1 Feb 2012

stains


Hi all

well I have been crafting so haven't fallen off the planet. I have been having my bathroom done too. Only day 3 but sick of the dust everywhere already!!!!. Just can't wait until it is done and I can sit in my dream bathroom and my dream rolltop. Ordered a bath rack with book stand and wine glass holder so I can sit for hours more in there!!!!
Ok so I have made a card using a stained tag. I love them so so much. I just love all the shabby style bits Ali has for sale at the moment so so me!

Receipe:
Stains: tumbled glass, spun sugar and dusty concord.
Pixie glen prima papers
13th Hour Kaisercraft stamp set
Prima gate stamp
Ribbon and buttons

I had so much fun making this card again love the products and they are so easy to use.

Love and bugsxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea What a most beautiful card. Please take a look at my blog and see what I have given you www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.com. xxxx

    ReplyDelete