Followers

12 Apr 2011

Play play play....


Hi all

no I haven't hidden away under the duvet in the horror that is the kids holidays aahhhh. I have been very busy, sorting hubby and kids so I haven't blogged for ages sorry all :(
Baby Harper is doing great he is only still 9 weeks old and is sitting and staying and doing so so well. Stu (hubby) loves him, has a new baby.

Anyways I have done a few cards with the new stamps Ali has, here is the first one 'Play' it was great using the pastel colours and banners. I had lots of fun doing this one as it was one of those cards that comes together with no thought. I love those types especially when it is hot outside.
Ali and Iain saw lots of you at Ally Pally last week and are off to Dublin tomorrow, they are currently staying in a field in a log type cabin (probably more like a shed) with a pub close by (so lets hope Iain doesn't get lost in the field on the way back from the pub) somewhere at the top of Scotland!!!!
Love and bugsxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment