Followers

27 Jan 2011

Tim Holtz alot....

Tim Holtz Clock card


Fab Tag


Hi all,
well as you can tell I survived Paige's party just!!!! cracked open a bottle of wine after though. The kids loved the teddies and all took them to school for show and tell the next day, so did something right.
I have been getting on with my course work and will post some of that in the next few days as it is getting interesting to even none crafters. I have been busy with the distress pads and Tim Holtz products, so here is a card and tag. For the card I didn't know what was going to happen it just came to me while doing it (that doesn't happen too often) I used the Tim Holtz paper stack 12x12 Ideaology. I cut the clock out and mounted it. I added my own alcohol inked background, some distressed tags and lots of glittery bits, a film strip from my old photos and some Tim Holtz stamps that have all come on they are so great this time round. Ali has some great prices on these on her website, yummy. For the tag I made a grunge paper flower loads of distress inks that made a lovely mess of my new painted nails! and some great Tim Holtz bits and bobs all great fun.
Hi to anyone new who has seen Ali and Iain at the show please leave a comment as it is nice to hear from new people, hope you all had a great show all be it cold from what I heard!
Love and bugsxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment