Followers

26 Mar 2010

Totally gorguss blog challange card


Hi all
well feeling very chirpy today, must be the fab weather at last!!!
I made this card for the Totally Gorguss challenge this week. You had to use ribbon. I did it yesterday while I was waiting to collect my daughter. My little boy Logan helped me he chose the button and the I love you button and I (for the first time in ages) threw the card together! Wish they all happend like that. Just got to sort my camera now so the picture is not blury!!!
As you can see I used my Martha Stewart punch, loving them.
Ali and Iain are at Birmingham show this week, thinking of them and all the hard work! So if you are visiting pop over and say Hi.
Love and Bugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. What a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. arghh!!! andrea you got lost in my dashboard and i missed your posts, i am so sorry hun. i love this card and the tilda one, they are gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ,love the image and your colouring
    met the team at the NEC and brought the new ink pads by tim holts (brilliant)
    huge thanks
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete