Followers

25 Mar 2010

Just Magnolia challange


Hi all

right I am finaly getting sorted. I have made a Magnolia card for the challange over at Just Magnolia. Hope you like it? I used my new Martha stewart punch and my new Magnolia banner stamp. I enjoyed this card as it was done with no kids or cats running about so silence! Then I went off and stripped the sills in my kitchen. So although putting my feet up for a few days (as there are workmen all over mums house), getting the rubbish jobs done.
Getting all of my forthcoming challanges set out in my soon to expolde mind, must get some paper and write them down!!!
Love and bugsx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! love the design and all the details combine brilliantly! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete