Followers

23 Nov 2009

Come over all flowery


I have come over all flowery this afternoon.
Ali has just had some fab 'Build a flower stamps' land on the table and I could not wait to have a go!!!
I have used them here with a selection of craftwork cards products. I used the best of 'british paper pack, that is so lush and all polka dotty. The stamps are as they sound you build your own flowers, which are fab. So go and check all the products out on the 'Favourites' button. If you click on here (favourites button) and purchase anything out of the favourite blog section before the 30th of November you will get a fab 10% off using the code 'BLOG1'. There is a limited stock so get in there quick!!!!
Have had soooo much fun making these cards today all of my craft room is in storage at the moment so complete crafters torment. I have a single tower with me. So can't wait to move and get my craft room back so I can make even more fab cards for the blog. Check out my other cards made using the craftwok cards products. Remember you can get all these on Ali-craft website.
Hugs and Bugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have been busy hunny!!! i love all of the cards and those stamps look like fun, my fav is the little bird one xxxxx

    ReplyDelete